Kindly note the various requirements listed herein to avoid delays in processing your article(s) for peer review and publication. Our journals are published bi-annually (twice per year).
All articles, reviews and casenotes are to be sent as email attachment to:
The Faculty officer, Faculty of Law,
University of Port Harcourt,
Choba, PMB 5323,
Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Telephone: +234 909 825906
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE SUBMISSION
Only soft copies should be submitted as email attachment.
- The submitted article, review or casenotes must not have been published elsewhere.
- It is the author's duty to ensure that no aspect of the submitted paper is plagiarised.
- Articles must not exceed 10,000 words, including references.
Book Reviews and Case notes must not exceed 12,000 words, including footnotes.
- Materials must be typed in Microsoft Word, double-spaced without page breaks.
- Table must be designed with Microsoft Excel, where tables are adapted from public or private sources, adequate references must be provided.
- For all articles, the author(s) must include an abstract of not more than 120 words. The author(s) should also include a maximum of five keywords.
- All submitted articles, book reviews and case notes must be original piece of the authors’ scholarly work clearly written in English language.
- REFERENCING: Preferably, the Oxford Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA REFERENCING STYLE SHOULD BE USED). CLICK HERE to read more about it.